Day 74 - movie night

 It is decided that I should no longer focus on a big weight loss goal and that I should do it 1 kg at a time and 1 cm at a time. 

I have forgotten to measure myself today, though. 

However, I am more motivated that before to fulfill my goal. The goal for this summer is to drop 9 kgs. I hope that I will be able to do it before fall. I do it for my health. 

I started working at 9 a.m. Then I could do some driving school online tests and have read from Kawabata's book between incoming calls and mails. 

I am sad that I have spent most of my time scrolling on social media, especially on TikTok. I need to break from social media. 

I watched the movie "Unfaithful" from 2002 with Richard Gere and Diane Lane.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 32-33 - a restful weekend

Days 23-26 - the time goes by so easily

Day 18 - Miss Sporty