Day 70 - Indian hair care day 1

 Sorry for not writing here at all. 

I've been busy, OK? 

If I am not at work doing overtime hours, I am at Ploiesti taking driving lessons, if I am not there, then I am at work in Bucharest. 

I have neglected myself a bit in some days, in others I did everything in my powers to become my best version and exhausted myself. I hope that I will become better day by day. 

To summarize what I did in the last month: I DID GOOD. 

I survived, I lived beautifully. I met new people and seen new places. My driving skills have improved. I read two books and seen a couple of movies. 

I ate well and exercised a bit. I did more walking this month. I posted a Youtube video.

Today my ayurvedic products came in. I want to grow my hair and I am very excited to try my new hair products. 


Later edit: The products are nice. However, I applied too much of hair oil on my scalp and the indian shampoo, because it doesn't contain SLS, didn't clean my hair properly. So during the drying process, I realized that my hair was still too oily. So I went back in the shower and cleaned it with a regular Lancome shampoo.

I went to bed at 1 a.m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 32-33 - a restful weekend

Days 23-26 - the time goes by so easily

Day 18 - Miss Sporty